Background

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Taco Pasta Casserole

We tried a new recipe last night. I didn't care for it. I personally thought it was kinda bland, but the hubby enjoyed, so maybe next time I'll mix in some green chiles and maybe a can of tomatoes? I'm not sure yet I just know it needs something, but who knows maybe you'll enjoy it as is.
Taco Twist Casserole
•1lb ground beef

•1 packet taco seasoning

•1 jar taco sauce

•1 16oz box rotini noodles

•bag of shredded cheddar cheese

•sm thing of sour cream

brown the ground beef, drain, add the taco seasoning and 1 cup of water.. let simmer.. also cook your noodles.. when all thats done. mix sour cream and a cup of shredded cheese in with your noodles.. then line a casserole dish with the noodles. put a layer of taco sauce.. add the ground beef, do another layer of sauce. top with cheese, bake until cheese is melted.

so I'm not sure if I didn't put down a temp or if there just wasn't one at all but I stuck it in the oven at about 350 degrees and waited for everything to melt together and it was fine....

No comments:

Post a Comment