Background

Friday, July 10, 2009

Garden-Fresh Pasta Salad

This was super yummy! I just basically used it as a base to make my own pasta salad since I had never really made it before. I didn't add the red onions and I used a roasted red pepper Italian dressing instead of the sun dried tomato one. I also added green peppers (along with the red ones), cucumber, and diced pepperoni and it came out soooo good! I was really excited about how good it turned out! I also love the bow tie pasta in it. I think it just makes it super cute!



Garden-Fresh Pasta Salad




Ingredients

1 pkg. (16 oz.) farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
2 cups broccoli florets
1 red onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 bottle (8 oz.) KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese

Directions

COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water the last 3 min. Drain; rinse under cold running water, then drain again. Place in large bowl.

STIR in onions, peppers and tomatoes. Add dressing; toss to coat.

REFRIGERATE 1 hour. Stir gently before serving; sprinkle with cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment