Background

Friday, July 30, 2010

Beef & Brocoli

My hubby loves this! He could probably eat it everyday if I made it. I like it but personally I couldn't eat it that often LOL. I just follow the recipe as it is and then serve it over rice!

Beef & Brocoli

1 lb of steak
10 oz of frozen brocoli (or whatever size bag, I used all of a 14 oz bag it also needs to be thawed)
1 package of lipton onion soup mix
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 1/4 cup of water
1 tablespoon olive oil

1. slice steak up thinly into strips. in pan on medium high heat add olive oil and meat. Brown meat. once the meat is browned removed from pan

2. add water, lipton mix, brown sugar, soy sauce and mix. Add brocoli and bring to a boil and cook for about 2-3 minutes.

3. Add meat back to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Serve over hot rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment