Background

Friday, July 30, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I got this recipe from my friend Jennifer (I think she has like two million chocolate chip cookie recipes!) and I finally made them for my hubby. He LOVED them and ate almost the whole batch himself (ok so I gave a dozen or two away and ate some myself but he definitely ate a ton of them). They have a bit more butter and sugar in them which prob makes them all that much better! She has another recipe that I want to get from her that is even better than this one in my opinion and when I get it I'll post it as well!

Chocolate Chip Cookie

1 1/4 c sugar

1 1/4 c firmly packed brown sugar
1 1/4 c butter, softened
2 tsps vanilla
4 1/4 c flour
3 eggs
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 pkg chocolate chips

In a large bowl beat sugars and butter til fluffy

Add vanilla and eggs; blend

Add flour, soda, and salt; blend

Stir in chocolate chips

Bake at 375 degrees on an ungreased cookie sheet for 8-10 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment