Background

Friday, July 30, 2010

Herbed chicken & Tomatoes

Herbed Chicken & Tomatoes

1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
2 cans (14.5 oz each) Italian diced tomatoes
1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix (I ended up using a salad dressing one and it worked fine)
1/4 teaspoon sugar
Hot cooked pasta
Shredded Parmesan cheese

(I cooked this on the stove and it came out fine but its a recipe for the crockpot)
In a 3 qt slow cooker, combine the chicken, tomatoes, soup mix, and sugar. cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

This was super yummy and like I stated above I cooked it on the stove because I forgot to start it in the morning and I haven't had good luck with my crockpot lately! We served it over bowtie pasta and it was so good. The hubby took the left overs for lunch the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment