Background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One of our favorites

This one is super easy, super yummy, and actually good for you. I was watching t.v. and one of those food t.v. shows came on and this is where I got the recipe (well I adapted it to my liking of course).

I have no idea what to call it...chicken, salsa and beans??? This one is done in the crock pot! I absolutely love that thing!!

We have a small crockpot and there is only the two of us so this is what we use. Adjust according to the size of your family.

1 can pinto beans
2 boneless skinless chicken breast (this all we eat LOL)
1 jar of salsa
fajita seasoning

Pour can of beans into crockpot. Place chicken breasts on beans and sprinkle with fajita seasoning. Pour jar of salsa on top of chicken breasts and set cooker to low. Cook about 8 hrs or until chicken is done.

I usually serve the chicken on the beans with a little cheese and some tortillas. Its really good and simple though.

No comments:

Post a Comment