Background

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Blogger! Exciting News!

Hey All!!

I'm excited to introduce to you a new poster on my recipe blog! Woohoo!! It means more yummy new recipes for everyone to try!! I know I know how excited you all are cause I sure know I am!! 

This other blogger well I've known her for a very long time ya'll! Over 20 years! I can't even believe I can say I've known someone that long boy does it make me feel old, but we've been friends for pretty much as long as I care to remember and let me tell you she is one good cook and baker! We use to bake our little hearts out growing up and boy did everyone enjoy that. I will admit she can make a bundt cake and it is still my Achilles heal...won't come out of the pan taste like poo so if you see me post about that run far far away from that recipe but if Jen makes it you can bet your sweet ass that it will come out super yummy!! Jen is an amazing with the things she makes so rest assured if she says its yummy or will turn out one way that it will. 

Trust me fatties like me don't have BFFs that can't cook! I hope ya'll enjoy the new addition and to the many new recipes to come! 

And if you haven't already noticed she is already on a roll just look below this post for a few new recipes! I can't wait to try them either! 

My friend Jen and yes I know I look crazy but I'm totally ok with it and yes Peanut does adore her!

The last time I saw her in person can't believe its been almost a year! And yes for those of you wondering I would allow her to babysit my son and if you know me that is a major thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment