Background

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Stuff to Come

So being the military wife that I am this is one of those times that my hubby has been gone for a short extended period of time so I didn't try anything new so have no new recipes to share...and I can't wait he'll be home soon! And I have a bunch of easy and budget friendly recipes I'm going to try upon his return. Yes easy since I know it will be quite hectic with little man adjusting, the whirl wind of luggage, uniforms, and whatever else he brought home with him. Hubby adjusting to the time difference and whatever else we will have to do during that time.

I am going to really try to take pics of what I make from now on cause I know I totally suck at that and don't think about it until I'm posting the recipe and then its way too late! Here is the new things we'll be trying this coming up week:

1. Chili Cheese Potato Bake
2. Pepper Jack Macaroni and Cheese
3. Beef Enchilada Soup

I got these three recipes from  Lynn's Kitchen Adventures and has great frugal meals to choose from and if your gluten free some super yummy recipes!

A few of the recipes we've tried come from her page and I'll have to go back and give her credit for them! That is something else I'm gong to try to remember to do is remember where all my recipes come from so you guys can go stalk their blogs for more yummy goodness!

Oh and I joined a food challenge blogging cooking club! How exciting! I will be posting how that goes!! So keep a look out for that!!!! Its for military wives so if you're interested let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is funny - I'm going to use Stephen's deployment as an opportunity to try new recipes! Bri will try anything but he is picky! lol!

    I joined the cooking club but I don't understand what the challenges are going to be like... do you know details?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do. I'll email you the guidelines and also the lady heading it ups email.

    ReplyDelete