Background

Sunday, February 6, 2011

ONE BOWL Million Dollar Fudge

What You Need
1/2 cup butter or margarine
4-1/2 cups sugar
1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
3 pkg. (12 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
3 cups chopped PLANTERS Pecans
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
Make It

BRING butter, sugar and milk to full rolling boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil an additional 5 min., stirring constantly.

REMOVE from heat. Gradually add chocolate chunks, stirring until chocolate is completely melted after each addition. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.

POUR into 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cool completely.

**I like this recipe cause its super easy and yummy. I never add nuts though cause I'm not a fan of them in my fudge. I also use a slightly smaller pan but it just means my fudge is a little thicker. I will def be making this again sometime in the future. Prob around the holidays :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment